Yes, I was in Brownies and Dom was in Boy Scouts. YES, my Mom was our Brownie leader and Dad the Boy Scout leader of our troops. Yes, I wore that brown hat-thing on my head and no I probably did not like it.Also, I hid behind that blue chair once when I called the cops (seriously) on my brother because he took the plastic food that I wanted to cook with in my fake Playskool kitchen and consequently, the cops actually came because they thought, "My brother is being mean to me" meant domestic abuse.*
Don't you just love us Mom?
*disclaimer: I had just learned how to use calling the authorities in school and apparently thought this was a just-cause to practice.
3 comments:
haha, oh back in the day when we actually wore the uniforms.
did you buy girl scout cookies this year?? i did!
heck yeah I did! Tagalongs!!
i got samoas, thin mints and tagalongs! i'm afraid to open them because i have no self control and they'll be gone in a matter of hours.
Post a Comment