Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm on a boat!

While it's evident that I've been stock piling some new goods for the Miami vacation what I have failed to mention in all my dress postings is that there are some things that I have completely failed at when hitting the racks for summer goods.

Case in point, this hat. This hat has reminded me that a) I have a rather large head and b) to laugh at myself. I want this linen fedora. I want to wear a fedora in Miami while frolicking to and fro' the beach and the bar to get another drink. This hat not only does not fit my ginormous head but seems to mock me every time I walk back into Target to look for another accessory (like new shades). I pull. I tug. I seem to think that if I just pull down a bit harder it will snap into place and fit. But no.I'm still on the hunt for the perfect summer shades too. However in the meantime, why can't I stop gravitating towards nautical inspired clothes? I got this little number the other day and am loving it, proving furthermore that I indeed have a mild obsession with stripes. Can we all please note the sequin detailing on the shoulders? Yeah, I love it too.

post signature

No comments: