Friday, March 12, 2010

up in the air

After a wet run in the rain last night a hot shower was due immediately followed by a cold beer and sinking into one rather comfy couch. Nikki dropped off two movies for me on her way out to San Fran and said I just had to watch them.
I popped in Up In the Air last night, with my man George Clooney and was NOT disappointed (George could never disappoint). Actually, I want to watch it AGAIN because the messages were that good. It was great. Just watch it okay?

Other great movies I've watched so far in 2010 I highly recommend:

(500) Days of Summer, Broken English and Julie & Julia. Next up is Precious (which I've heard fantastic reviews about)!

post signature

1 comment:

callie ;) said...

first of all, i totally agree about up in the air - although it kind of left me a little depressed.

second, please review precious! i'm dying to watch it, and i don't know anyone who's seen it yet!