Wednesday, March 24, 2010

siyonara!

My dears,

I am flying over your head as we speak. I am probably somewhere over Georgia. I'm using this new blogspot app that allows you to instantly think about something you desperately want to share and it posts on my blog. Pretty cool huh?


flying high over Manhattan '08


So while I'm gone I have some scheduled posts coming your way! I am going to expose you to some favorite sites I have bookmarked over the past year or two and I encourage you to visit these adorable, hilarious, inspiring and time-consuming spaces. Seriously, you will gurantee lose 2 hours of your life, but you will not regret it. There are some ridiculously creative people out there.


I know I've proudly announced at every nook and cranny possible that I'm going on vacation but honestly, this will be great for me. Vitamin D, running and walking on the beach in the morning, good food, good company and who doesn't love a flight with a window seat to escape the everyday?


Have a wonderful week and enjoy the posts!


post signature

No comments: