I love pajamas. LOVE THEM. As in, pajama sets. I probably have at least 8 summer pj sets and/or pj dresses I rotate weekly. There is something about slipping into a cute, matched, comfortable and soft pair of pj's after a long day that makes you feel at least a bit pulled together if you're frazzled. And here is my secret indulgence. If I'm already HAVING a bad day I will often go pick up a new set of pj's to retire in that evening. Because what could be better after a bad day then getting some sleep? (I can think of one other thing. Okay two. One is a dirty martini).

PLUS, this totally supports my theory of always looking cute if there's a fire in the middle of the night and you have to run out or be rescued by a hot fire fighter. See, I have sound reasons for my theories!
Let's hear it for my models direct from Target; set 1 Liberty of London $17.99, Gilligan O Malley $16.99

5 comments:
i like to sleep naked... oh wait that is only when i sleepwalk
you need to go to gillyhicks.com and order everything they have. i have tshirts and pajamas and sleep shorts from there and now i wonder how i ever slept in anything else.
The Liberty of London pjs at Target are the cutest. I picked up the green shorts with the white/pink babydoll top when they came out. They are light and cute and perfect for warm summer nights (which I haven't had yet, but I'll be ready when they get here).
GIRLS ARE SO WEIRD.
You have to check out the Simply Vera pjs at Kohls right now. They are super cute and the fabric is stretchy soft!
Post a Comment