After yesterday's eager display of my love affair with pajama sets, my kickass friend
Erika (she has both arms tatted with sleeves and an adorable pooch) wrote me an email saying I just HAD to check out
Gilly Hicks.

Yeah, I would probably LIVE in this set, ya know to cook, clean, bike, shower, sleep, run, relax, play, etc. etc.

And those pants are BEGGING to be worn an entire weekend of schlepping around the apartment. Screw waiting for bad days, especially when none have been on the radar! I may just have to order some Gilly Hicks (rad name too), super sized please.
My birthday IS 100 days away, exactly from today,
but who's counting anyways?

2 comments:
I am obsessed with this! I did not know Gilly Hicks before, but I just fell in love. Thanks!!!
they have a store here and if you buy something at hollister you get 30% off gilly hicks that day. my friend sam and i have replaced our entire bra, underwear and pajamas stock in a matter of months because of this. DANGEROUS. but sooo ogooooood....
and their v neck tshirts fit amazing btw.
Post a Comment