Wednesday, April 21, 2010

trunk show

Remember when I did this post about the contents of your purse/bag? That was fun, wasn't it? Well I've got an even BIGGER and most temptuous treat coming to you today. I was just thinking about how I need to clean out the trunk of my car. And then I thought why don't I take a picture of the absolute ridiculousness of the contents in the trunk of my car! Brilliant!

And ladies and gentleman, this shall not disappoint. What IS it with trunks anyways? They are like people's secret treasure troves of complete randomness. Like for real, RANDOMNESS.

Let's have a look-see, shall we?

1. CC batteries. For what? I do not know. I don't own anything that needs CC batteries.
2. A book I've read, maybe, oh...20 pages of. Last year.
3. An American Flag on a stick.
4. A brown bag full of useless crap (Taboo buzz timer, an old tshirt, a broken necklace).
5. 2 black coats, neither of which I own.
6. A yoga mat. Just in case I need to do tree stance at any given moment in my travels.
7. A straw sunhat.
8. Another bag full of useless crap like coupons and a candle.
9. Two 8lb weights with the tags still on them. I clearly lift weights alot to tone these bad boy triceps.
10. A jug of Arizona peach tea that has been in there for a few months.
11. Winter boots I bought at Walmart the day of the crazy 2010 blizzard which I have only worn once.
12. A large bag of solo cups. Hey! We can drink the tea now!
13. And a crockpot. If you do not have a crockpot in your trunk rolling around, you are simply not as cool as you think you are.

I know I've claimed to be all orderly and organized but apparently when it comes to cleaning bathrooms and tidying trunks I am not your gal. And no, this post will not motivate me to clean out that car.

Forever Secretly Stashing Random Things In My Trunk,

post signature

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

this is pretty funny. i have an SUV and it doesn't really have a trunk. i've got abt 6 of those grocery bags, a chair, and a duffle of safety crap that i will never use since a. i have a cell phone and b. i'm never more than a minute from a major roadway. LOL