Tuesday, April 27, 2010

runnang

I am back from Tennessee! The weekend was complete with giggle fests (like, a hundred of them), waking up randomly at 5am with Nikki talking in accents, loads of naps, dancing, a long long run (the 1/2), Southern soul food and quality time with my Jenbug, Tessa and Nikki. I feel rejuvenated, relaxed and most of all sincerely grateful. To boot, having my parents watch me cross the finish line, as they did at every single track meet in my life, was the most rewarding of all!Today's post over at kidslinked.com features a lesson from the training I did for the 1/2 so check her out! Also, I am in LOVE with "American Honey" by Lady Antebellum (seriously, on repeat today ALL DAY). If Nikki were here she'd be giving me the death stare (I may or may not have replayed this song in our hotel room about a million times).

post signature

1 comment:

KMazza said...

I'll have to say once again, I am very proud of you for all that you achieved this past weekend in Nashville. You are truly an inspiration to us all!