Monday, April 5, 2010

runners high

I don't know if it was the refreshing weekend I had with both old and new friends, the sunshine, the salmon I ate for Easter brunch or simply the Body of Christ from church pumping through my veins but I ran the longest mileage I've ever run in one training session and could not have felt more amazing in my life! 8.25 miles to be exact!
Seriously, I just wanted to keep going. The Nashville 1/2 marathon is 21 days away and I am feeling GREAT about it!And now my head just keeps going back and forth between singing Eminem's "8 mile" and Dixie Chicks "Ready to Run". Looks like I'm gonna have to download those badboys onto the iPod. Also, anyone who knows who's house that is in the background of the pictures above gets 20 points in my ledger of cool legit people (yes, I'm keeping tally).
Double thumbs up to a good Easter run

post signature

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I can't believe Mrs. Finney is still alive and kickin'!

Erika said...

mrs finney and her panty hose!!!!!!

skydiving in stilettos said...

congrats on your long run... can't wait to cheer you on in the half in Nashville!! I'm totally making some serious signage for that bad boy!!!