
image via
Which means Beer and Bachelorette Night with my dear friend LB. And frozen pizza. And yelling at the tv. And us bonding over making fun of these interesting sounding/looking men. Come on, Construction Engineer? If these boys are Construction Engineers and Vienna was a Marketing Speciliast then I am a Surgeon with a Victoria Secret modeling gig on the side.
Read their bios here and get ready for the best Monday Night of Your (and My) Life!
Oh, thisisgunnabegood.
*post edit* Ali, you look better without 5 lbs of makeup on. Roberto, I knew you'd be my secret favorite (and boy do I pick them well since Ali gave him the first impression rose)! My favorite is Chris L. (so far) but he needs to lay off of saying "wicked handsome" even if he does have that sexy Vince Vaughn voice going for him. To Jay in the blue suit: no no NO a thousand times NO do not wear a blue suit. And if you'd cut that hair that looks straight out of the 70s/Anchorman you could be REALLY handsome. And SHOOTER? Oh jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment