Thursday, May 13, 2010

more Elle

It's pretty obvious I'm into exposed wooden beams paired with big cozy comfy furniture and girly touches and collectibles.

A Trot Home is in Peninsula, Ohio (I live in Ohio and have never even heard of this town!) I found this picture and article in the Elle Decor magazine and may have to drive an extra hour or so the next time I visit KJ up north.

Let's take a peek...

Designer Colleen Locke fills her cozy shop, set in a 1,200-square-foot former mill house, with vintage housewares and refurbished furniture ranging from Danish Modern to Hollywood Regency. The mix includes a Harvey Probber silk sofa, glamorous gilded mirrors, '70s-style chairs, Lucite items, and unique lamps, as well as a selection of works by local artists. 4964 Akron-Cleveland Rd., trothome.com (Elle Magazine).

post signature

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! This is my friend Colleen's store! SO glad to hear word is spreading about it!!!