Tuesday, June 29, 2010

glamour finds

I spent this past Saturday poolside, and as you can see I was one of the first people to arrive. I mean business when it's a pool day. And what good is a 90 degree pool day without a new hat (!) and a new magazine? Rubbish. I dog-earred about 20 pages in my new Glamour. Inspiration anyone?

Here is one of the many styles I want to channel. Bride-y Lace: A Do or Don't?

So I hightailed it to the nearest upscale second hand store (think vintage with a mix of designer labels) and found this gem...perfect timing! I cannot WAIT to wear it! It's an Arden B top for 8 dollars, thankyouverymuch. I say it's a definite DO. For the record, I took this and other shots in that dressing room to send to Mom for her approval. At 25 I still appreciate her opinion.

On to looking for that Rodarte for Target top I spotted Selena Gomez wearing...

post signature

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

Nice find. I'm jealous.