first, a few updates: 1. I can run again! I took about 10 days off and did my stretches and have slowly worked my way back to the track for some light runs. Slow and steady wins that race, right Lauren? You don't know how happy I was to finish a run with no pain. Almost brought me to tears. I thanked the heavens for a measely and appreciated 2.5 miles.
2. I had a dream about Miley, our dog from childhood, last night. (This is for you, Mom). He always drops in to visit me at random times and they are always pleasant dreams. Last night I was riding a horse on the beach and he ran up to me and barked and played around me. And now I am tearing up...
3. Tonight we embark on a good ol' fashioned girls night complete with a tennis tourney, homemade pizza and a movie followed by a night of relaxation, sleeping in and a 90 degree pool day tomorrow. Tre bien!
Lastly, here is a video over at the jcrew website (I can't embed it so click through) that is absolutely, hands down, without a doubt, the cutest thing I've seen not to mention I want every. single. one. of those outfits. Are you kidding me? Of course I watched the encore...taking notes.
1 comment:
C-Mazz-Love the video! I can def see you rockin' those outfits! Very YOU! :)
Post a Comment