Wednesday, June 23, 2010

jeni's

Last night I had my first jeni's icecream experience and all the rumors were true...it was some of the best icecream I have ever had! (Cool it Graeter's, you're still up there too!) The ridiculous combinations of flavors didn't seem so ridiculous the second the cold treat hit your taste buds. The Riesling Poached Pear...wowza. The kind girl behind the counter said you're allowed to have as many taste tests as you want...seriously? 8 spoons later I made my official choice...

1/2 pistachio & honey
1/2 salty caramel

ohmawgod. To round out my summer-esque evening I had the company of 2 long time friends since grade school, Erika and Lizzie, in town from LA and NYC. After our treats we walked to Bodega to share some brews and catch up on life. Icecream and beer for dinner with old friends? Heaven.

post signature

No comments: