Friday, June 18, 2010

schnack time

It's Friday! Which means jeans at work, jamming in my cubicle and copious amounts of diet coke and peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets. Remember? FYI I'm on my third bucket/jug of goodness.
Here I am at work, upstairs, all by my lonesome. Just jammin', playing with my long ass hair in between working and daydreaming about what I'm gonna do with my weekend. What? A weekend with NO scheduled plans? What the...
But at least the Ol' Jug and I can have our peace and quiet together not to mention our sweet sweet snacktime love affair.

post signature

2 comments:

The Real Deal said...

that picture is effin scarey.... seriously.. u look like a psychotic soccer mom or something

The Real Deal said...

Dear Ruby,

Sorry for my previous comment, I stand by what I said, but would like to further explain; I do not think you are scary looking, in fact you are a very attractive young woman, that picture however does not do you or your bangs justice...

your friend,

TRDS