
I don't have any pictures to go with today's post mainly because my camera broke (yeah yeah yeah, you've heard enough), and the universe must have it out against me because I've been hijacking my friends cameras and now there's issues with importing THOSE onto my computer (touchy TOUCHY subject).
Plus, my pants are stupid today. And I actually told my friend, Caitlin that very sentence.
One of Those Tuesdays.
BUT...after reading for approximately 9 minutes, I took a snooze in my car at lunch (don't act like you haven't either). Thing is, I forgot my phone on my desk so how was I supposed to wake up in exactly 49 minutes to get back to work? Don't worry guys, I'm a robot. I awoke, actually sat STRAIGHT up, with 2 minutes to go. I have an internal clock and it makes me feel really cool.
Do you want to know exactly what I thought about for 2 minutes back to my office? How happy I am that I am not married and/or with child right now. Because I don't know how Moms go home after work and do a whole different kinda job ALL. OVER. AGAIN. Like, cooking dinner for example. When all I want to do is go home and drink wine and accidentally fall asleep with my legs propped up on the side of the fireplace mantle while watching reruns of Seinfeld.
It happens.

editor's note: I JUST found some pics that happened to upload onto my computer!!! The ones I've been desperately trying to get on here for Tess and I's viewing pleasure. So, without further ado, this post does in fact have some pictures for YOUR hungry eyes.

{tessa's bf/my friend josh and I have abnormally large heads. he wears a 7.5 hat which fits me}
{that's my vintage find (well the top half) I spoke about last post}
No comments:
Post a Comment