Tuesday, August 31, 2010

more rambling & an update

Hey, I'm back. This morning, like I said, was one of those mornings. I mean, I didn't throw anything for pete's sake but at times I wanted to. Then I catch up with Pip and it throws me back into reality. Like, did I really get so pissed because I look frumpy and my sunglasses broke? Big deal. Buy new pants that actually FIT and get over the sunglasses, they were $5 anyways.

So then I realized that tomorrow I get to do one of my favorite things ever. No, seriously. Ever. I get to turn the calendar page up on my wall and also rip the big calendar page off on my desk! And September is really and truly right around the corner right there waiting for us! Which means October is next! The two BEST months of the year! Yeeps!

So I'll stop waxing all pessimistic today and be grateful for some of my favorite fall things:

1. planning my Halloween costume (which happened to come to me last year in downward dog pose while Cait and I were in yoga class)

2. all the Granny Smith apples I've been eating

3. apple ANYTHING: cider, pies, um apples...

4. really good runs 'cause it's not 90 degrees out (well it still is today but soon enough it won't be)

5. OSU football and hearing The Best Damn Band In The Land warm up on game day mornings 'cause if I stood on my apartment roof I can see The Shoe!

6. Giant Eagle is already selling candy corn. booyah!

update: I did it! My nails are back to girly pretty nails! And they're even manicured! Let's look at that side-by-side action, shall we?

Much better. See ya in September.

post signature

No comments: