So it's no surprise that the things she finds and what inspires her in turn inspire me as well. Take for instance the post about a useful purpose for a wire hanger (take THAT Joan Crawford). I immediately hung one over my catch-all table in my yellow kitchen where I throw my mail, sunglasses, keys and ipod after a long day (which also doubles as my bar when I host parties). Before, my collection of sunnies were jumbled in that mesh basket. And now...VOILA! I'm in love.
Did anyone spot the SIMON game circa 1990's under the table? I found it in my bedroom at my parents house one day. It just needs new batteries!
Thanks for the inspiration, Krista! xo



2 comments:
ooh that's a great idea for sunnies! i really need to find a place for them other than the counter.
xx a
Carrie, you're amazing!! Love your take on the sunny hanger... Thanks again for the amazing kind words! I can't wait for you to come visit again and we can share inspiration in person! Thanks again for the shout-out/help with my blogging education :)
I foresee a post of mine that will be dedicated to you in the near future...
Post a Comment