Tuesday, September 28, 2010

rock lamp

Ya know when you have those fabulous finds? Ya know when you love it so much you strap it into your lap with you on your way home because it's so precious? I found this crystal lamp a few weeks ago in Homegoods and it's been giving off a sexy light every evening on these fall rainy nights.

Anthropologie rock crystal lamp $2,200
Homegoods rock crystal lamp $12

I mean, I'm all for saving $2188.00 for things like, I don't know...vacations? plane tickets? A year's worth of car payments?

post signature

2 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

YOu could make one of those for around a $100. Just find a rock shop and buy a cool rock and get the lamp hardware and have your dad drill a hole in the rock and wire it. If you were in Arizona you could probably find a rock a lot easier though. LOL

Unknown said...

anthro kills me with their home stuff. it's pretty much unfair. love that lamp, though!

xx anna j