Wednesday, September 22, 2010

squirrely

Libby and I like to have a date night once a month (we're really taking our relationship to the next level). Last month we met for happy hour which turned into happy hours. This month we had a whole 'nother kind of happy hours...at two vintage shops where we scored some goodies.

One in particular that I tried on and debated was this squirrel cape/vest. Yes, I said squirrel. It's $100 and it's safe to say I will be daydreaming about it until I budget the funds for such a luxury.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but good lord I need a new camera, instead of these lousy phone shots.

Camera...squirrel vest. Finkel...Einhorn. Decisions decisions.

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is this seriously squirrel?! impressive.

PS nice to meet you, too! i'm anna and i'm eric's girlfriend, fiance, whatever...i do know jake, and you have a great guy :) look forward to meeting you someday soon!

xx anna j