Monday, October 25, 2010

highlights

There were multiple times this weekend I found myself bored. Like, bored out of my miiind because the clothes were laundered, the apartment was clean (enough), friends were busy or working and I just...yeah, had nothing on my schedule. Which is kind of nice. Unless you have been used to something/traveling every weekend and doing nothing feels really odd. But I did have a lovely weekend which included

. watching little cousin Abby play soccer
. cooking a grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch
. napping
. an hour bike ride by The Shoe, The Oval, OSU campus, the Short North, Goodale Park, Grandview
. napping
. sleeping in
. a homemade dinner
. a sleepover at Lauren's new apartment downtown/a failed attempt at going out because we're getting old
. a stroll through Mom's old photo albums
. a cool picture
. hot apple cobbler and vanilla icecream (my fav)
. did I mention napping?
Sometimes boring is nice.

post signature

No comments: