I'm really liking, more like loving, this coffee table. My lovely friend Hailey has it in her new Chicago apartment and it's just so clean and simple and versatile (you can move the two parts around).
Carrie, I can teach you how to sew, so if you want to learn let me know. You can come to my "studio" or I can come to your place. OOOOrrr, if you rather just have someone else make some b/w striped pillows for you, I can do that, too.
2 comments:
Oh I LOVE that clear coffee table! Its fantastic
Carrie, I can teach you how to sew, so if you want to learn let me know. You can come to my "studio" or I can come to your place. OOOOrrr, if you rather just have someone else make some b/w striped pillows for you, I can do that, too.
Post a Comment