Friday, October 8, 2010

men's fashion

I've never taken the time really to blog about men's fashion and I don't really know why. I've grown up around great men with great style. Specifically my brother and my Pop Pop. They've always nailed it.

That being said. I do take interest in men's fashion. And I believe I have an eye for what takes a guy from hot to handsome (in my opinion "handsome" is ten times better than hot). So when Jake (who is handsome by the way) told me he wanted to take his style up a notch you can imagine my excitement at the challenge. A JCrew fan at heart I suggested he merely pump some edge into his repertoire and switch out loafers for a decided "kick" once in awhile. And don't get me started on my Revolution for All Men to Wear Dark Denim.

Jake and I shot each other some suggestions back and forth today and he ordered online. I might be just a tad bit more excited than he is for him to receive and wear these gems HE picked.


If you're wondering, of COURSE I encouraged two new pairs of shoes. Do you know who you're talking to?

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds very handsome. Probably extrememly intelligent and good at board games.

stacey erin said...

FYI - I took Todd shopping Tuesday after work (at HIS request! I died.) to J.Crew (of course. Do I shop anywhere else?) and he ALSO got the temple-stripe merino sweater. It is super soft and fits like a glove. A sweater shaped glove.