Jake got a new house in Napoleon and let's just say it needed a little boost of color, knick knacks (which I'm the queen of) and well, just stuff. Boyfriends seem to think a bachelor pad is complete with a couch and a flat screen TV mounted to the wall. So while in Findlay, I headed out to Walmart, Pier 1, Hobby Lobby (new favorite store) and Big Lots (if you ever want cleaning supplies on the cheap, GO to Big Lots).
{Pier 1 vases, fillers & candles; Hobby Lobby "A", candle, & baskets; Walmart frames}
{need to print pictures, obvs}
{these are the glass letter balls I love}
{Pier 1 curtains...might take them back to get a length that touch the floor. ugh.}
{Pier 1 canisters}
{Walmart blanket}
{Jake wants everyone to know HE picked out the pillows that came with the couch}
{good choice}
{Big Lots brown & cream striped small rug (for 5 bucks!)}
{relaxing after a hard days work}
{yes, I watched Scary Movie for like, .5 seconds. don't hate}
{relaxing after a hard days work}
{yes, I watched Scary Movie for like, .5 seconds. don't hate}
*not pictured: new shower curtain and hand towels, kitchen crap (baskets, cleaning stuff, rug, cutting board) and new dresser knobs. p.s. if you're looking to switch out some hardware on your furniture and you can't afford Anthropologie's 1 million dollar/knob budget, go to Hobby Lobby. There's a whole AISLE of knobs. I was like a kid in a candy store.
I still want to find/decide on a large clock and mirror for the walls. Not to mention other small things that gather over time so it's eclectic. Also, I'm open for business if anyone else wants to trust me with their home and credit card. Just sayin'.
1 comment:
Great setup! Reagan has bought the Athro knobs on several occasions. One time I finally looked at the price tag, and was like Whatttttt!!! She had no idea that there were places out there where you could get a porcelain knob for under $15. You could definitely teach her a thing or two about that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment