Monday, October 18, 2010

outfits in the windy city

This weekend in Chicago was just perfect. Perfect weather, talks, back rubs (and foot, and head and shoulder), shopping excursions, walks and everything in between...despite the fact that Saturday night we all fell ill to mild food poisoning. But let's not go there.

Crazy as it sounds I packed pretty practical this trip. See, I normally fall victim to the I Have to Pack Everything In My Closet syndrome in fear that I won't have any options. But, my friends, I have mastered pulling together an outfit in record time and I was quite pleased with some of my new and tried and true outfits this weekend.
 {day 1: Old Navy top, skirt and tights. Aldo boots. Kohl's bag}
 {night 1: Forever21 top, pants, nude pumps (not pictured)}
 {day 2: Gap blazer. Forever21 necklace, top. NY&Co jeans. Urban Originals shoes. Kohl's bag}
{night 2: Forever21 earrings. Gap blazer. JCrew necklace. Vintage/thrifted top & skirt. Old Navy tights. Urban Originals booties. Tessa's clutch}

Stay tuned...more Chicago fun to come.

post signature

1 comment:

Reagan said...

You are the cutest girl ever.