Thursday, October 14, 2010

carrie gets a new purse

I have forgotten to get back my purse 3 times now, which is kind of convenient when you tell yourself you need a new purse and you don't feel guilty about actually buying one (cause ya need it). Especially when you'll be toting around crap on your weekend getaway to CHICAGO!

There are several things I don't spend a lot of money on: purses, jewelry or sunglasses just to name a few. So last night I picked up this gem. $42 bucks (down from $80). Kohl's (they ALWAYS have sales). My last purse was from Walmart if that gives you any indication of how much I care for designer bags.
 {purse mug shot}

I love the color because it will go with brown and it will go with black. (By the way, it's more of a mauvey color in person, so it's a bit different, which I 'preciate). I love the shape. I love the space inside. And I love the super soft pleather.

post signature