Tuesday, October 5, 2010

shoes. music.

Signed. Sealed. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA DELIVER?!


I ordered these gems from urban originals last week. And the anticipation is KILLING me. Lauren and Jake both made fun of me for the top pair. I believe Lauren said "they belong in a nursing home". I think they belong on my feet with crimson or blue tights. You'll see.

Did I ever mention that The XX Pandora station is the bees knees? The cats pajamas? The dogs blazer? You should check it out. Brilliance.

post signature

4 comments:

Krista said...

Love the boot choice! :-)

killitwithkisses.tumblr.com

stacey erin said...

LOVE THEM BOTH! How could they make fun of a perfect pair of cream patent oxfords?? Yum.

Unknown said...

my boyfriend would make fun of me for those shoes, too, in fact he scoffed when i tried to buy a pair in paris. that's it...i'm buying a pair now just to spite him. :)

Unknown said...

Aren't those tap shoes?