This weekend was filled with dance parties. One in the kitchen. One on a rooftop deck. One to classical music. One to DJ spinnin' rap tunes.
Whatever the genre, wherever the place, my friends and I can always be found dancing.
Oh and there was homemade pizza, 35 dollars worth of White Castle, Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest beer and hot dogs roasted on a stick over a fire. Yes, I'm fasting this week.
 |
| {homemade pizza} |
 |
| {Birnie doin' her thang} |
 |
| {kitchen nonsense} |
 |
| {my boyfriend sure knows how to get down with his bad self} |
 |
| {rooftop dancing in the city} |
1 comment:
Oh man, that homemade pizza looks amazing. I'm glad to see that plenty of good times were had in your neck of the woods, this weekend. I love the action shot of the dancing on the roof.
Post a Comment