Friday, October 1, 2010

what the vamp?

HAPPY OCTOBER!
So I didn't decorate last night. I also didn't workout. You know how it goes. Your friend texts you at 4:30 after wanting to gouge her eyeballs out from work and says, "I need a martini...or two. Let's do happy hour." And the next thing you know you're putting on high heeled booties and your new sequined vintage vest for a Thursday night out at Bodega and you're drinking Sierra Nevada Tumbler like it's water and you're crying you're laughing so hard at making retarded faces for the ipod camera and ya know, life is good. So decorations can wait. But what can't wait is making friends dead and vampish.

Take for example, Reagan.

 and Geneva


and yours truly

Also, Jake is coming into town tomorrow and I'm pretty stoked! He better be ready for smooches, baseball with the family and at LEAST three conversations about what we're going to be for Halloween. At least.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Football not Baseball. Girls.