Tomorrow is OCTOBER! Woot! I need to get my decorations out from last year!
Remember the blood dripping candles? Tim the Skeleton? I can barely contain my excitement to decorate tonight! And I really hope Hocus Pocus is on while doing so. In fact, I might just go by the DVD for $9.99 at Giant Eagle (I know it's there because I contemplated it one time) so I can get completely down with my vampire-ish decorating self.
And I just upgraded my account to Premium over at Picnik to make these fun photos PLUS a surprise for tomorrow for the ol' Ruby!
If you have a picture you would like me to alter for Halloween, FREE OF CHARGE, please send one to carriemazza21@gmail.com. I would be happy to bring some ghostly creepy ghoulish cheer to your lives. Seriously. Send them.
Bye now!
1 comment:
Hahahahahaha. Carrie, I love the photos. So awesome.
Post a Comment