Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back!

I have really REALLY been slacking! I guess Christmas time will do that to you (so will food comas). I had a lovely and blessed holiday with loved ones: from dinner parties and gift exchanges, a rousing game of Catchphrase Christmas night, movies, naps, a video my brother and I made for Mom & Dad of Mazza Memories, and a mini vacay for myself that is gearing me up for a brand new job to start January 3. I am blessed!

Here are some photos from the past week or so. Rather inconveniently my camera broke two days before Christmas, leaving me with my phone to snap the holiday spirit. Insert sad face here (I'm always THAT girl snapping all the photogs).
Abby in front of Grandma & Grandpa's Christmas tree
 Ava and I doodled the night away at dinner with Jake's family
 Kicking Jake's butt at Bananagrams
 Christmas Eve feast at Grandma and Grandpa's
Santa stopped at Jake's too!
Some of my beautiful best friends!

I hope everyone had a blessed and lovely Christmas season! Thank you for anyone who stops by this little blog and visits from time to time. I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring!
xoxo,
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

such fun pictures! looks like you had a great christmas. tell jake that i said hi!

xx