Thursday, December 30, 2010

new swag

Christmas is obviously not about presents but I did score some lovely new swag from Santa. I was especially excited this year to give presents that I was equally as thrilled to look for and buy or make (more on that later).

I've had this coffee table book on my wish list for at least two years now, I just never pulled the trigger. I love love LOVED Domino magazine when it was in circulation and saved every single back issue, so this book is essential in my collection. I can't wait to curl up on my love seat by the fireplace with a cup of jo (or vino) and get in it!
 {Domino Book of Decorating here}
A watch to adorn my wrist was a must-have since my last one I bought (and love) is white, and more appropriate for the summer and warmer months. I can't wait to wear them to my new job!


This beautiful ring I asked for from Santa...he let Jake take care of it though. ;) I love it!

What did Santa bring you?
post signature

2 comments:

ArizonaLewis said...

hmmm. how would a girl get herself invited to an afternoon at your place with said coffee table book and vino? as a fellow domino fan i feel this is a necessary occasion that needs to occur in our lives. you're super. and i'm dying over your new banner. x0x0x

Anonymous said...

For the wonderful posts

I'll be back soon.


Thanks again!


[url=http://prowebcoders.com]austin web design[/url]