And that is what I did last night. I had a 1 hour massage at In The Bag (locations in Westerville and Dublin) and just about melted onto the table. She worked out all the kinks in my neck and shoulders; stress and worry that has decided to comfortably sit in my shoulders for a good two years, refusing to leave. It was heavenly, in every sense of the word.
I am going to embrace this moment in my life in every way possible. Where everything feels right, content, and at peace. I'm going to soak up my relationships, relish in my accomplishments and accomplished goals and enjoy the ride. And it doesn't hurt that Christmas is around the corner!
p.s. I can now announce I got a new job at Nationwide Children's Hospital in the Marketing Department; specifically marketing for the Research Department (where the hospital has recently been awarded millions of dollars for cancer research). Someone pinch me!
p.p.s. Now I just have to save for the vespa and my life will be complete!


2 comments:
yaaaaay!
Congratulations!!! So exciting and I am so happy for you :)
Post a Comment