I've had my decorations up for about a week now, but didn't remember to capture the beau-tay of my labors. This year I decided to start over with a color theme. I decided on aqua, deep red and cream colors. I have been sporting the same jewel toned theme for a few years since my first Christmas in my first apartment and needed something fresh. I high-tailed it to Garden Ridge and stocked up on cheap decor including a red bird ("pretty bird, pretty bird") and 2 white sparkly deer (I'm really excited about them).
The snowflakes (
directions here)were leftover from last year's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, so I decided to adorn the mantle with them this year.
Can you spot the pickle?
I like to pick wrapping paper to match my theme; this year was polka dots and plaid (buy 1 roll get 1 free at Walgreens), with some leftover aqua from last year. The candles in my fireplace were $1.99 each at Garden Ridge. (west elm white vase)
And this was what we woke up to this morning! Yippee!
1 comment:
Great. Now make us a holiday gift guide:) Please & Thank you.
Post a Comment