Thursday, December 2, 2010

hair did

Did you notice something new? If you didn't, check yo eyesight. Check yo head, cause yas blind if you didn't. My new header! I got bored. So I played this morning. And now you get to see my legs every time you visit. I'm a runner. I like to jump (read: I like to be crazy) and I like fashion. As for my head?
Well I am sporting a new 'do lately. My bangs are grown out a bit for the ol' throwback side-swept look. And I'm digging the low buns. So this is me today. And I especially love my outfit (you're going to have to trust that the bottom is as cute as the top. (Navy textured tights and flat brown knee boots)).

Here's a tip: try taking the matching ribbon around your dress and tie it outside your cardi. It really punches up the outer layer and your cardi doesn't hide the cute bow. Also, my earrings are from Walmart. I've been trying to find a link/picture to them on the website but to no avail. They are those classic rosebud earrings that we're seeing everywhere, and I got 5 different colors (black, white, kelly grean, pink, and deep plum for like, 5 bucks.) You're welcome.

Tonight, Libby and I are headed to Hedy Regals Holiday Open House in her home and then heading out to one of Columbus Best Restaurant's  (which is TBD). Pics to come of the open house and what we buy tomorrow!

post signature

5 comments:

Turbo said...

I dig the new header.

Maggie said...

Super sassy header!

Lilac Haven said...

great header

Hedy Riegle said...

Carrie, it was so nice to meet your friend Libby. Thank you so much for coming to the open house.

Unknown said...

i LOVE your new header...very cool.