Do you ever wonder, how come I don't think of these things?
Case in point:
{this woman has 5 kids: 2 twin girls and 3 triplet boys. and manages to do these types of projects}
I have to toot my own horn for a second though. I've been seeing these miniature succulents EVERYWHERE lately: the blogs and Real Simple just featured a wreath made of some gathered minis. But back in October I bought a set of three different mini succulents for Jake's house. I figured that any other plant might die and these would require little attention. I'm totally THAT girlfriend who's reminding him to water his plants over the phone. I picked those up at Walmart for around 5ish dollars.
And how 'bout those polka dots for a centerpiece? Circles cut out of colored paper scattered on the table. It's one of those DUH smackyourselfupsidethehead moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment