Thursday, February 3, 2011

randomness

I can't get over how boring I am as of late. I know I sound like a Negative Nancy/Broken Record/Beating a Dead Horse Into the Ground (that one's for you Jake) but I am just SO OVER WINTER! Beat it! Scram! Git! Skidaddle your hiney on outta here! Seriously, now.

I've been such a hermit lately, and, according to some other little birds I've talked to, they are feeling the same way. I have no new home projects coming up in the near future to tackle and so I'll talk about wall colors I've been forwarding to Jake to kick around for his spare bedroom and home office.

This Kelly Moore Rain Nation looks stunning against white trim and dark hardware found on Zucchero Zuccchero's hallway redo. Neutral enough for a spare bedroom and relaxing all at once. Plus, according to the professionals (Mom and I) gray is really in right now. I know Mom wants to do this in her spare bedroom someday (aka the temporary "Man Room").
 
I also tried like the dickens to get another picture to embed, but it's pretty secure. Blogger fail! It was navy and gray and crisp white, which are so handsome next to each other and could work well in an office. I found it via the Nov/Dec issue of RUE which, pssst! their new Jan/Feb online issue is out now!

In an attempt to break the January Lameness Curse, Jake and I are getting together another bowling night this Friday where balls will fly and I'll put my monies towards Lady Gaga songs in the jukey in the middle of a ton of huge country fans again.

No comments: