There comes a time in a woman's life where she looks in the mirror, around her abode and at her blog and thinks, "Wow. I've got an incredibly boring life." Case in point:
1. I just blogged about smearing olive oil all over my face. And I did it again last night. This is bordering on cat-lady cray cray here, because, THAT folks, was the highlight of my night.
2. I have been avoiding pictures like the plague.
3. I've been working.
4. I've been running.
5. I've been playing my boyfriend in Scrabble on my phone for 48 hours straight. Sometimes our convo's consist of "Your move."
6. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow.
7. I started pushing my bangs to the side and decided to grow them out.
8. I took my bike out of the garage for its first spin of the year after my run on Sunday and my tires are flat, yet I still rode it for a few blocks.
See, lots going on in my crazy exciting blog-worthy world! Meh.
3 comments:
But really more interesting than yesterday!!!
Sounds like a pretty sweet life to me. :)
We need an adventure!!
Post a Comment