Tuesday, April 19, 2011

she rambles

Sunday afternoon I watched Black Swan. It was creepy, but good. And I think Natalie Portman deserved her Best Actress Oscar. Then last night Jake and I watched Black Swan. Have you seen it? It was still creepy the second time around. And I still think Natalie Portman deserved her gold statue.

Anyways, what are you reading these days? I picked up The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath which I am enjoying. My Bossypants is ordered and in at Barnes & Noble and I just have to go pick it up! I can't wait to read it. Last night Jake and I were both reading in bed. He was reading The Great Gatsby and I was reading what Sylvia was up to in NYC. Then I started remembering all these great books I have that he should read and started asking a lot of questions and talking all about A Million Little Pieces and Sylvia Plath and just what WAS the Black Swan all about and you know what we had to do? WHISPER. Do you know how hard it is to have a conversation for that long in a whisper? I strongly dislike the neighbor who lives upstairs.

Moving on. I want these shoes. But they're $200.

That's about as tragic as Sylvia Plath killing herself by sticking her head in the oven, and having to whisper at night in your own house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are $158 now plus an additional 25% off!