Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[someone else's] home tour

Currently drooling over at me oh my!'s home tour. I love subway tile. And a romantic chandelier in the kitchen to woman it up a bit.


The chevron painting was a DIY on a piece of wood Nicole bought at the hardware store. Since I saw it, I've been wanting to create the same piece for a change-up over my fireplace mantle. I've been in my apartment for over 2 years now and I wish I could afford to upgrade to some big girl pieces. Wants aside, I do love my abode. I'll have to share some pictures (again) once it's all filled with sun...and when I finally decide to put the ironing board away. What is one thing in your apartment you hate cleaning? Mine's the bathroom...and putting the ironing board away.

1 comment:

KMazza said...

Love the chevron picture. Let's make two! I'm envisioning our headboard project from a couple of years ago!