Monday, June 13, 2011

photo strips

 
I love photo strips. These pics are from Mexi-pants* compiled into a photo strip in Picnik, the amateur photographers guide to making pics look cool. I think the progression explains us in a nutshell. The first photo is the Carriest face I've seen in a long time. I can get pretty sassy. I couldn't figure out how to get that ol' bugga** to stay on my upper lip. Jake is just rocking the amish beard the whole time and is all relaxed while I'm acting silly and cursing at the thing to stay on. Once it was finally on? "HURRY Jake! Make a face!" I easily get boss-tastic.


In the background of the second picture you can see a line. It's the horizon. Of the Pacific Ocean. I miss Mexi-pants...the place where pants were always an option.
walking into town for brunch, pantless.

*Special thanks to Reagan for the word Mexi-pants.
** Special thanks to Krista for the 'ol bugga saying, and for taking the pictorals.

2 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

I like the photo strips too!

Turbo said...

I love Mexico. I also love that no-pants shot. Well done.