- I cut some old jeans last night (round II) to make short cut-off jean shorts. At first I had them mid-thigh but wanted shorter ones. BUT, they are so tight. I don't want tight shorts, ya know what I mean? Do any of you have advice for DIY cut-off shorts? I thought this would be a no-brainer. I was thinking of going up a size in shorts from a 2nd hand place so they would be looser around my thighs, and seeing if that works.
II. I have a few new home pieces (small things) that I've been wanting to snap pics and post about. But I keep forgetting. Just like that long laundry list of home to-do's that I keep putting off. And it's not even un-fun stuff too! I can get lazy. Oh, I've also been out of town every weekend since Mexico (that's three weekends).
3. Seriously, give me some tips for cut-offs. I want a pair I can wear endlessly, without having to buy an actual pre-cut pair, ya know what I mean? That just seems ridic.
LIKE THESE.
2 comments:
Go to GoodWill!!
Make sure you're cutting of jeans that are just a normal straight fit. Skinny jeans will result in 'too tight' jean shorts. I'd suggest going to goodwill or something of the like, but normal straight leg or maybe even a slight flared jeans in your normal size and cutting those off. Then I'd use some iron on hem tape to keep them "rolled up" a bit. :)
Post a Comment