How was your 4th of July weekend? Mine was fantastic. It was
totally random at times (pedicab on the Columbus parade route, riding an empty bus for free, talking to Andrea Cambern of 10TV in an elevator, getting hit on by a plastic surgeon who told me he could fix my face if it ever got "messed up", lighting fireworks off my front yard, cornhole tourney, Doo Dah parade craziness, grilled food, yada yada yada...) Here are some pictures to give you a taste of the normal side of things.
Our view for Red, White & Boom!
At about this point Lauren and I had an intense conversation about how much this makes us love Columbus.
Miss. Lyla Rose, the birthday girl celebrating her 1st birthday!
I've decided I love holding babies.
All in all it was a fantastic weekend with family, friends, Jake, and Mrs. Doubtfire.
1 comment:
I miss Columbus the most during the 4th of July. Nothing beats Red, White and Boom. Or watching the Worthington fireworks down at the flats.
Post a Comment