Hi friends! I've been on hiatus, but for good reason. Keeping busy with various things, including but not limited to, a 27th birthday, friends in town, some mistakes, some decisions, busy at work, busy at sleeping, a kickball tournament, a kickball CHAMPIONship, and a killer (seriously, my brain is floating around in my skull) tubing party on Elder's boat.
Above is a picture of me with three of my best friends on my birthday- Sencha'l, me, Tessa, and KJ. We were all college roomies at one point over the years and they are incredible women. Sencha'l and KJ are such beautiful mama's (aren't they?) to some beautiful children. Tessa is kicking cancer's ass and taking names right now, so we all decided to sport our bandannas when she was in town for the weekend. She's lucky she has such a nice head.
I'm appreciative of people who are understanding, loving, caring and forgiving.
In a nutshell, (and since I put it on here before), I am not going to be weening myself off of my anti-depressant/anxiety medicine anymore. It's just not the time. It works and for that I should not be ashamed, but thankful. Plus, it made me really really emotional. And that ain't good.
I'm almost done with the book The Help. I'll need to see the movie when I'm done! And I still have to get around to seeing Bridesmaids. Has anyone been to two movies in a theater back-to-back? Might be fun. I saw Beginners last week at the Drexel with Libby. It was good and it made us cry in our popcorn. It's a small indie-film but you should check it out.
That's all. Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment