Once I get my pictures together I'll post some other highlights of the weekend. The weekend was beyond fall perfect and Sunday morning was no exception. Caitlin and I walked the Race for the Cure in Central Park in honor of my other best good friend Tessa. Jump over to her *new* blog, documenting and sharing her story and battle with breast cancer at the age of 27. Warning: you will cry. And laugh. And laugh through tears.
Eight Ball Cait and I (Sean O'Donnery) at the start of the race!
College roomies/best good friend/amazing woman/Tessa.
The pink wigs were so much fun to wear. We had so many compliments on them! I thought we would surely see other pink wigs, but I have to say, we were the only two my wandering eyes could see. Random strangers wanted pictures with us. And I felt like my much cooler, much weirder evil twin. It was rad. Not pictured? Argyle knee socks.
More to come! Stay tuned. Spoiler alert: lots of delicious food consumed, lots of dancing, homemade enchiladas, great company (including Reagan and Jake!) and singing rap songs to the tune of opera.

2 comments:
Ah...you are a good friend. I found you from Reagan's Blob. Just thought I'd say hello to a fellow buckeye! :) I heart Ohio & a good homemade enchilada. We should be friends.
<3 it.
Post a Comment