Last night I went for a delightful run. You see, I haven't been running much lately and my pants and my head feel a bit tight. My ipod wasn't charged up but it proved to be a blessing in disguise. I went for a solid 4 miles feeling strong and got a lot of cobwebs cleaned out of the ol' brain. Then I came home and threw those webs up on the mantle (i.e. I decorated for Halloween! (upcoming post))
Next week I am hosting a Halloween Hocus Pocus party for my best good friends at work. I've met some real gems here, and every day at lunch we talk about when the perfect appropriate time is to watch Hocus Pocus. Isn't it the best fall/Halloween movie ever? Here is my little invite I threw together
Did you get a load of that skeleton "T" up top? He is my favorite! Since I will be providing dinner I am thinking of throwing some boneless chicken in the crockpot on Tuesday morning to serve shredded chicken sandwiches along with veggies and chips. Erin is going to bring the Mummy Doggies.


2 comments:
halloween parties are the best, you really can go crazy with the theme. and dare i say...ive never seen hocus pocus!
I like the skeleton A. What's that connecting the two...? :-O
Post a Comment