Thursday, October 13, 2011

pinning!

Pinterest is fun, yes? It's a habit, to the likes of Diet Coke and Triscuits and cheese in my book. So fellow pinners, we can all agree, that playing out those DIY pins and inspiring outfits can get forgotten about?

A few days ago I pinned the below outfit from eat.sleep.wear. So easy! I thought, so re-creatable! Many of my style pins are indeed pinned because I can easily recreate with what I have. So I finally did, fake glasses and all.
inspiration
moi
glasses: forever 21, blue shirt: gap, tan shirt: target, pants: target, purse: target, shoes: urban originals
What's inspiring you right now? I also scored 2 skirts: a tan leather pencil skirt and a hunter green and navy plaid GAP pleated skirt at a second hand store last night! And a deep pumpkin cable knit sweater from Ann Taylor. All were under 20 bucks! I can't wait to wear them. I love a good deal and find.

I'm a pinning nutcase. Over here. Thanks Kim for the inspiration!

1 comment: