Over the weekend I meandered through World Market. Christmas stuff is out! Christmas. Wow. I picked up these decorative papers for a project I thought of a long time ago, but in true fashion, never got around to. I think each piece cost $2.99, and I picked up 3 for my bathroom pantry.
It's pretty large considering I don't have any counter top space in my tiny bathroom. I can store all my bath needs over yonder. Considering I open it everyday, I thought I'd give it a sprucing.
I still need to do the top one, but I wasn't feeling too hot. What could you spruce up with some lovely paper? The inside of kitchen cabinets? A lonely white pantry? A linen drawer? I love the gold medallions in the bottom paper.


5 comments:
We have built-in bookshelves in our apartment, and I've been planning on doing something like this - with paper or fabric - since I moved in... 16 months ago. I love how it turned out in your linen closet! Excellent pattern choices.
Very cute!
love this. looks cute and fresh!
What a lovely idea!! Planning now....Kitchen cabinets, I'm looking at you!
oh and i dont mind you pinning my wedding pics as long as they credit kate harrison photography. i dont care if they link back to me, i actually dont really know how pinterest works! but shes at khpblog.com
thanks!
Post a Comment