I've been feeling a little tomboyish lately....in the clothing department. Today I wanted to wear my new sweater, flecked with navy, light pink and deep rust colors. It's lovely (but you won't be able to tell from my picture). What you also can't see is my new slate colored cords that I'm pretty obsessed with. Old Navy. Comfortable. Somethinglike75percentoff. You get the idea. But to femi it up a bit I added some stacked pearls.
On the bottom I'm wearing these boots (with leopard socks..rawr). The boots are from Target. As well as the checkered shirt. The sweater is Old Navy. The fake pearls are my friend Tessa's who will probably (maybe) read this post and remember I had them in the first place. Sucka!
I should really be a fashion blogger. I take GRAND shots of my outfits and myself, don't I? (Where's the sarcasm font when you need one?)


No comments:
Post a Comment