Thursday, December 15, 2011

headphones

Earlier this year Mom cleaned out my old closet in my old room and found two boxes of my prized string. Given that friendship bracelets made a comeback this year, I gave a couple of them a whirl, and instantly remembered all the times I slaved away at friendship bracelets, especially when we sold them as a Girl Scout troop to make money. Looking inside this box still gives me the chills- organization, color coordinated...it's heaven to me. I can't tell you how many times I dumped them all out just to reorganize them again.

So when I saw a project on Pinterest to whip up some pretty earphones, I knew I had to relieve my glory days, bring in the box of string, and do-up my work headphones.
If you are going to attempt to do this, you are going to need A LOT more string then you think. When you're unwinding from the spool, keep going. It takes a bunch.

2 comments:

KMazza said...

So glad I did not give that box of string away. Funny the memories things like that stir up, good ones that we can share. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Love Mom

stacey erin said...

This. Is. AWESOME.